The processed products with Silicone as the main raw material are collectively referred to as Silicone products. Silicone material can be divided into ordinary grade, food grade, medical grade and special Silicone. Silicone has the characteristics of good toughness, high elasticity, and will not be deformed by external force. It is non-toxic and harmless, and has no harm to the human body. So what are the uses of silicone in our daily life?
1. For silicone pads, silicone plugs, seals
2. For the production of kitchen products, kitchenware and related auxiliary kitchenware
3. For baby products, mother and baby products, baby bottles, bottle protectors
4, for beauty accessories, daily necessities
5. For copiers, keyboards, electronic dictionaries, remote controls, toys, silicone buttons
6. Special materials and buildings for aviation, cutting-edge technology, and military technology sectors.
As everyone pays more and more attention to silicone products, silicone products are becoming more and more diversified, personalized and humanized, so let’s look forward to more silicone products in the future and the convenience they bring us.
Post time: Jul-05-2022